AP BIO: test review materials are posted on the assignments page. You’ll also find a topic guide in the chapter notes folder.
ENVIRO: Go HERE for the predator-prey simulator. Your challenge/assignment:
- Experiment with environmental conditions by manipulating the rabbit, wolf, and grass parameters.
- Establish a long-term (at least 1000 years), stable population consisting of producers, primary consumers (rabbits), and top predators (wolves).
- Write a summary of your experiment in your lab book, due one week from today.
- Follow the usual lab report rubric
- Summarize the condition(s) you changed to establish a stable, long-term community structure.
- Show evidence of your results (screen shot of the population graph)
- AP BIO and ENVIRO: New homework posted to the assignments page
AP BIO: Homework posted on the assignments page.
Here’s the photosynthesis problem set we’ll be using today
AP BIO and ENVIRO: New assignments posted to the assignments page.