- HW: Read/outline sections of chapter 20: Section 20.1, and anything that involves gel electrophoresis.
- PCR results analysis tomorrow. You should review these tutorials for more information on what PCR is, what it’s used for, and how to analyze results from the lab.
- The PCR Virtual Lab
- Gel Electrophoresis (what we’ll be using to analyze our results)
- Some background on Alu insertion sequences. You should read the lab handout for additional background information on Alu sequences and how they’re used to study primate evolution.
- Test tomorrow on chapters 12 and 13. You should review your notes, the movie worksheet (Global Warming: What You Need to Know), and the Chapter 12 & 13 Review PowerPoint