- HW, due Wednesday (10/22) –
- Hardy-Weinberg practice probz
- Review mechanisms of natural selection and artificial selection.
- Bring in materials for lab Wednesday. Here’s the Artificial Selection Lab handout for the lab we’ll start this week. Read through the lab and figure out what materials you might need to bring. All you’ll really need to bring is a soda or water bottle (500mL should be fine) and a phone with a camera (one per group is ok). I have all the rest of the supplies.
- The AP BIO Google Calendar is up, so you can keep up to date with daily class activities and other important events.
- Tomorrow you’ll begin working on your lab results/analysis and your lab report. Below you’ll find links to information to help get you started.
- Here’s the lab report format/ rubric. You’ll need this for all future lab reports and posters.
- Here’s another rubric specifically for lab posters
- A website with pictures of completed miniposters
- And another sample of a completed mini-poster